Monday, March 26, 2012

Hazal and Tam's Big Book Review!



Taken from Doodles and Daydreams (all content will be in purple):

THIS IS A FOLLOW UP POST! THE ACTUAL EVENT IS TOMMOROW, YES! SO REMEMBER!

AND IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED! Hazal (@The Book To My Heart) and I have come together to bring you what we call a big book review. It's very simple as all it consists of is a Mr Linky for every week and all of you lot contributing by adding your links! 


Each week will be a different genre which will consist of romance, history, dystopia (e.g Matched based in the future!), fashion and fantasy. You don't have to participate every single week so don't worry.

Rules
  • The aim of this big review is to link in your old reviews on the correct genre. Every week there will be a different genre and a different MrLinky to link everything up to. E.g the first week will be the genre romance and will begin on a Monday. For that whole week you will have the opportunity to link up old/new book reviews that fit in with that genre.
  • You don't have to be following either me or Hazal to join in but it would be very much appreciated (especially Me who needs followers - badly! As my other blog was deleted -.-) 
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. 
  • Grab our BUTTON! (from the right hand side) 
  • If we reach 100 participants overall then I will host a UK giveaway and if we exceed that limit and reach 300, I will host an International giveaway! YES!
Dates
  • 26th March - 1st April ROMANCE
  • 2nd April - 8th April FASHION (Fiction or Non-Fiction)
  • 9th April - 15th April DYSTOPIA/SCIENCE FICTION 
  • 16th April - 22nd April HISTORY
  • 23rd April - 29th April FANTASY/PARANORMAL
How about that!?

If so, come back on Monday the 26th (TOMMOROW) and join in the first link up!

The Dreamer xo

The Dreamer (Tam) asked me to spread the word of this really awesome meme around, and I'm really happy to oblige. So, the whole point of this post is basically to link up an old review that fits into a certain genre. This is going to be a romance week, from the list above, and I'm guessing we're supposed to be doing purely fiction. Like, not a blend of paranormal romance, but pure, undiluted romance. Sounds easy enough, right? Since you don't have to even make a new post.

To add your name to the Linky, go here (Tam's blog), scroll all the way to the BOTTOM of the blog, not the post, go straight to the bottom, and there's a little Mr. Linky form there for you! Or, you can go to Hazal's post, here, and link up there. It's really easy. All you have to do is a little digging. I think this meme is a really awesome idea. Also, don't forget to follow Hazal and Tam, especially Tam, because she recently deleted her blog. 

I find this absolutely hilarious because half a year ago, I deleted my blog that I'd had for a month or so, and I hadn't had any followers, but now look at me! I've gotten almost 350, Linky Followers included. So don't worry, Tam! I've been there, too! :)

So why don't you all guys link up! I think it's an awesome idea, and you guys can read all different types of reviews on one genre and maybe learn a thing or two about book reviewing. You could walk away with a new idea for your reviews in hand! :)

1 comment :

  1. Thank-you so much Eileen! Its very much appreciated :)

    Tamzin @ Books And Doodles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for deciding to comment! I'll definitely remember to stop by your lovely blog later.

I do not accept awards or tags. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to pass them on as they rightfully deserve but thank you so much for considering my blog.

Anonymous comments or comments done by anybody without some type of account accepted on Blogger interfaces will not be allowed. This is to prevent the amount of spam I've been receiving recently. Sorry for the inconvenience!